Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Introducing Mamas Recipes website

I would like to introduce our brand new website:
http://www.mamasrecipes.net - The inspiration for this brand new
website came from various dining events that often take place at
Sky Farm private club in New Jersey, of which we are a proud members.
The events vary from weekend
lunches to pot lock and theme dinners where everybody participates
with a dist or two. And since my wife Galina was often asked for a
recipe, I decided to put them all on the website, and
MAMAS RECIPES was born.
The website will be featuring simple to make delicious Russian, Ukrainian and Jewish recipes, some are Galina's own creations.
Come back and visit
MAMAS RECIPES later for new recipes - we are just starting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi-
This sounds great! Could you put a search bar so that previously posted recipes could be found? My son saw a recipe for Bubalas(?) (pancake) and I would like this recipe. My Great Aunt used to make these:)

Thank you